Ideal conditions for winter sports, Nordic walking, tobogganing, skating in the skating rink, snowshoeing or ski touring. Enjoy winter sports!
Cross-country skiing paradise Ruhpolding
The cross-country skiing paradise Ruhpolding with a cross-country ski track of more than 60 km, makes the heart of advanced sportsmen as well as of beginners to beat faster. Directly in front of our house you can enter the ski-hiking country.
Magnificent skiing slopes
Small but fine are our three ski resorts Westernberg (with floodligh), Maiergschwendt and Unternberg (with floodlight). Our next large ski resort Skigebiet Winklmoos-Steinplatte with 54 kilometres of slopes, 18 well groomed tracks and most modern lifts is also in the immediate vicinity. The local shuttle bus takes you to a ski resort free of charge with the Chiemgau Card.
- Ski resort at the Unternberg is just perfect for families, enthusiastic skiers, snowboarders and ski mountaineers. 1 double chair lift for free skiers and 2 ski lifts bring you to the snowy, carefully groomed slopes. After ride in the double chairlift winter hikers enjoy sun and neat hospitality in the Unternberg Alm. On Tuesdays and Thursdays floodlights skiing and tour hikers evening.
- On the Westernberg the "Bobo Children's Club" is waiting for your little ones, who will be looked after in the ski kindergarten with children's lifts. There is also a ski and snowboard rental.
- In Maiergschwendt is the ideal terrain to get the feeling for the ski equipment and the penguin "Bobo" also awaits you here.
- Ski resort Winklmoosalm - Steinplatte
Modern lifts - 8-person gondola lift from Seegatterl
Free bus transfer from Ruhpolding directly to the Valley Station
- Ski schools and ski rental can be found at the ski lift am Westenberg.
Tobogganing, snow tubing
Our natural toboggan run, located in the village Stocking invites for tobogganing, there is also a snow tubing run since winter 2014/15. There is tiny toboggan run at the Windbeutelgräfin.
The "Unternberg-Rodler" 5 km pure tobogganing fun! Try it!!
Live 360° Webcam Winklmoos-Alm in Chiemgau/Bavaria
Click on the panorama to view the picture in full size